Friday, October 25, 2013

My Husband Is My French Maid


bow down wife femdom
Greet me properly darling. I closed the deal with the new customer and got a huge commission. They also offered me a promotion. I will tell you about it later.

I see you that my maid cleaned my house very well. Excellent work.
Kiss my shoes and take them off.

Now you know what I want.



serve wife husband slave femdom
No! You cannot look for a job. You are working for me now. We have discussed it already.
You let me down when you lost 2500$ in gambling. You will stay at home working for me, and I will pay you 1$ a day until you reach 2500$, which you will bring back to me eventually.

And don't complain again about your outfit. This is what I want you to wear in my house. You'll obey to any of my demands.

Now go and bring me my meal and my beer.



slave obey mistress
You just did two mistakes. The beer is not cold enough, and you did not refer to me as mistress. You are not my husband anymore. You are my French maid.

You just lost your dollar for today. This means you will get the cane for every mistake.

And now I will punish you for the second mistake. I will bring the cane.


slave kiss feet femdom
Yes, Kiss my feet and beg me.
Now this is the way I want you to be,  submissive and obedient. You should be grateful that I'm letting you be my maid.

Ok, I will not use the cane this time.

Now serve me well,  and get me my dinner.



husband serve wife
Very good slave, It looks great. Get me a pillow to rest my feet on.



serving wife domination
Maid, get me the remote control and lay down by my feet. Now!



wife dominate husband femdom
That's right baby, I want you to worship my sweaty feet. This will be your dinner. You will not get anything else until tomorrow, so suck it all.







5 comments:

  1. Your blog turn me on !! Thank you !


    Slave Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog miss. Wish I was yours. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing Goddess I serve a 18 year old mistress in my high school im 17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck in serving your mistress.

      Delete